What's all the hassle about such a "minor" fix/update ?
Well, for starters, Master Section got the missing "In" I was complaining about in my previous post :D
• Advanced MIDI Device: Master Section: In was not available as target
That's the good news, the bad news is that I forgot that using Advanced MIDI Device ports redirection to devices, bypasses the Remote layer (where all the conversion/mapping occurs), so... just setting Axiom faders to Channel 16 and redirecting it to the Master Section wasn't enough.
Anyway... all to say that, the workaround explained in my previous post, is still valid for the purpose I described.
But, it's good news that the missing "In" is now there where it should!
Now, the BIG news. IMHO, is:
• Import multiple audio files feature added
This, to me, was the most important "fix" (i.e. new feature) brought by Record 1.0.1
Record now can really shine as a mastering application, now that's so easy to import a bunch of audio tracks and put the SSL-like main mixer to good use :)
Other little things that I was waiting for:
• Record + Reason: changing step count in Thor sequencer should work with LED buttons
Reason users got surprised when trying to set Thor's step count just by clicking the respective LED and nothing happened in Record+Record :P
• Recording Latency Compensation made to work with manual monitoring OFF
This was also something that was needed, since it seamed logical to assume it already worked like this. ...and now it does :)
• Added correct Tooltip for RPG8 Pattern
eh, this funny little bug got fixed. No more binary pattern labels.
and last but not least, something that was annoyingly missing:
• Send performance controllers to Audio Tracks and Mix Channel Tracks.
Well, that's about it for now! ...back to Record 1.0.1 + Reason 4 playing ^^