Reason 13: Something's wrong here!!!

 


Looks like using a mouse on top of my master MIDI controller isn't enough now to quickly add Devices to the Rack :(

Apparently, now I also need the QWERTY keyboard near my controller just to add my preferred Rack Devices... "faster" :( 

Looks like my previous doubts are now unfortunately confirmed:

  • Am I now forced to scroll through the Device Palette to reach a device "deep" in the list instead of my regular 2 click (on the Favorite and then on the Device)?
  • Are Devices also tagged like the patch/sample files shown in the video?
  • Do I need to text search for every device that's more than 2 pages away from a double-click or click'n'drag ?
  • Where's the Device Favorites ?


    References:
    "Reason 10 Live Stream: Europa Shapeshifting Synthesizer" clip
    Reason 10.0 ...ok! :) September 30, 2017


    and I'm not alone













    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Generic MIDI Channel aware Remote Codec+Map

    Arturia SparkLE Remote Codec+Map

    Random access to a CV values list