I've decided to release a little demo .RPS file with the latest version of ReGRAINZeR and wait a while to see what happens :)
About this little demo:After listening to the example performance made with both units, you can (should) mute or delete the performance clips and play a bit with each of the ReGRAINZeR demo units.
- It uses 2 demo units. One applied to a drum REX dual loop Combinator, and the other to a guitar REX also dual loop Combinator.
- Both units are using the C1 to B1 MIDI keyboard octave keys.
- Key mappings are shown on the help screen, on the right of the device.
- On that screen, P stands for Pitch Wheel, M for Mod.Wheel and R1 for Rotary 1.
- Gate effect (stutter) is activated by pressing D1# or through Aftertouch, if that option is turned on. Speed is controlled by the Mod.Wheel.
- External Control CV Output is not implemented on V.0.6.x
You could also copy any devices+tracks of a song of yours and paste it within this demo song, and after some rack rewiring at the back, you can check what ReGRAINZeR could do when applied it.
Remember that although it's an Effect, it needs a Track assigned to it so you can control it through the MIDI Keyboard.
ReGRAINZeR still retains a little Velocity sensitivity, useful to get some effects.
If you have any questions, you can place them as comments, and I'll do my best to answer them :)